Tuesday, March 29, 2011

She's almost four months now.  We went to the doctor last week and she's 15 pounds.  She is such a happy baby! 


Her cousin came to visit for spring break.  She loved watching everything Sarah did! And Sarah loved playing with her.  I hope they are always good friends.



Well, she's mostly happy.  She was tired of me taking pictures of her.  This is a dress my mom made for me when I was a baby. 


She's good at hanging out in her chair while I'm working. 


She's had a blocked tear duct, so I wash her face several times a day.  I left for a minute and came back to find her like this.  I think I surprised her. 


She shakes her head back and forth when she's waking up.  I got her up one morning to find she had tied her hair in a knot! 


 Daddy was so excited to get her this activity chair.  She tolerates it. 

She's getting so big!  She likes to sit up by herself (even if only for a few seconds).  This is at a friends house.  We need to get her one of these chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment